What is American Energy Development’s (AED) ticker symbol and where do they trade?
- Our common shares trade on the OTCBB and OTCQB under the ticker “AEDC”.
How can I invest in AED?
- You can purchase stock through a brokerage firm of your choice.
Does AED pay a dividend?
When is AED’s fiscal year end?
- June 30
How do I contact Investor Relations?
- You can contact our investor relations Justin Vaicek on toll free number: 855-645-2332 or email: email@example.com
What is a transfer agent?
- The transfer agent for a publicly held company keeps records stock held by registered shareholders, including shares held in certificate form.. When stock change hands, the transfer agent updates the record of ownership of the stock. The transfer agent does not maintain records of shares bought and sold through brokerage accounts and held in "street name." Such records are maintained by the specific brokerages through whom shares are bought and sold.
How do I contact AED's transfer agent?
- Our transfer agent is Island Stock Transfer.
15500 Roosevelt Boulevard, Suite 301,
Clearwater, Florida 33760
How can I change my address on my shareholder account? How do I change the registration or transfer my shares?
- If you are AED shareholder of record (i.e you hold your stock certificate in your own name) you should contact our transfer agent, Island Stock Transfer at 727-289-0069. If your AED shares are held in a street name through your brokerage firm, you need to contact your brokerage firm directly to change your account address.
What do I do if I lost my share certificate?
- If you are an AED shareholder of record (i.e you hold your stock certificate in your own name) you should contact our transfer agent, Island Stock Transfer at 727-289-0069.